Monday 23 August 2010

what a celebration

It is supposed to be enjoyable day of a keralite.....and in my case I was not enjoying that day at all. I felt sick yesterday because of the work, literally short temepered, hated myself being there in the fucking job (sorry for the abusive language). Thats not the end, finishing the job, waiting for the bus, walking in the rain, reached home at 3.00 am.



I didn't feel the rain when I was walking, what i felt was my heart was beating like hell, in a way I felt that heaviness. And it was suffering, really it was. For that moment itself I realized that what a disaster I'm. And I'm feeling the same till now.



What wonderful day as a Keralite, and what a day as person. I need to bear this, because I demanded it. So all blame is on myself.



happy onam wishes to all my friends and family back home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment